Clear Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
Clear Soid Polycarbonate sheets are tough, durable thermoplastic sheets that provide excellent impact and heat resistance. Available in a variety of thicknesses, sizes, Colores. It’s usually chosen over other forms of plastic sheeting because of its strength and resistance to impact.
Property of clear solid Polycarbonate Sheet
- The light transmittance of the Clear Polycarbonate Sheet can reach 90%.
- Its impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass.
- Our Polycarbonate sheet have one side with anti-ultraviolet coating, while the other side has anti-condensation treatment, combining insulation, anti-drip, and anti-condensation functions.
- It can be installed in an arch shape, semi-circular shape, and windows using a cold bending method.
- Its sound insulation is 3-4 dB higher than glass. It won’t become brittle at -100°C and won’t soften at 120°C.
clear solid Polycarbonate Sheet sizes and prices
|In stock||Thickness||Type||Width X Length||Prices||MOQ|
|2mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$10 – $20||No|
|3mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$14- $28||No|
|4mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$20 – $40||No|
|5mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$24 – $48||No|
|6mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$31 – $62||No|
|8mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$43 – $86||No|
|10mm||Flat sheet||1220mm X 2440mm(48″ x 96″)||$54 – $108||No|
|1.5mm||Roll Sheet||1220mm X 1000mm||$2 – $4||No|
|2mm||Roll Sheet||1220mm X 1000mm||$3 – $6||No|
|3mm||Roll Sheet||1220mm X 1000mm||$4 – $8||No|
|4mm||Roll Sheet||1220mm X 1000mm||$7 – $14||No|
|Custom||0.2mm to 50mm||Customed Size||Contact us|
Why Choose KUSLA Clear Polycarbonate Sheet
Machining polycarbonate sheet Service
Application of Clear Soid Polycarbonate sheet
Clear Soid Polycarbonate sheet are utilized for applications such as safety glazing, protective shields, machine guards, greenhouse panels, skylights, and even in DIY projects due to their lightweight nature and easy workability.
Clear Soid Polycarbonate sheet Installation Steps:
- Step 1: Based on the size of the canopy, design the frame and place the sheet properly. Reserve expansion joints according to the thickness of the sheet.
- Step 2: Apply neutral structural adhesive or glass adhesive at the sheet’s joint areas.
- Step 3: Place an aluminum alloy pressing strip over the sheet’s joint areas and secure it to the frame using self-tapping screws to lock the sheet in place.
Other Polycarbonate sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
Other Polycarbonate Material
Polycarbonate Film Polycarbonate film usually with a thickness ≤0.25mm. It is a non-toxic, highly transparent colorless plastic film with excellent mechanical properties. types of Polycarbonate Film General-purpose Polycarbonate film General-purpose film has high strength, high toughness and wear resistance characteristics, mainly used in the production of auto parts, electronic device shell, building materials, aerospace materials…
Clear Polycarbonate Rod The polycarbonate rod is a high-quality rod made primarily of polycarbonate using co-extrusion technology. Due to a layer of high-concentration UV absorber on its surface, it not only has UV-resistant characteristics but can also maintain long-term weather resistance without fading. Polycarbonate rods can be connected using special glue, effectively preventing leaks. Clear…
Polycarbonate Sheet Our clear polycarbonate sheets have good transparency plus shatter resistance and high strength. They are great alternative to glass and other clear plastics. We offer high-quality polycarbonate sheets with different thickneses, colors, and sizes. Types of Polycarbonate Sheet sellable Standard Polycarbonate Sheet Size: At Kusla, we offer Polycarbonate sheet as following sheet sizes…
clear Round & Square Polycarbonate Tube Polycarbonate tubes are clear extruded tubes delivering brilliant quality, superior performance, and durability. they refers to an elongated, hollow, and strong component engineered from polycarbonate thermoplastic material with space inside. It is widely used in different applications revolving around holding or transporting different substances, especially liquids and gases. Round Polycarbonate…