Machine Grade Polycarbonate Sheet
Machine Grade polycarbonate sheet comes in various forms, including natural window grade, natural machine grade, black machine grade, and 20% glass fill machine grade. In its natural form, machine grade is a semi-transparent thermoplastic that exhibits extraordinary impact resistance and excellent electrical properties. In addition, its low moisture absorption rate and good chemical resistance make it an extremely versatile engineering material and allows for its use in a multitude of industrial applications. Custom cuts and cut-to-size available. Have machined into fabricated parts. Stocked materials typically ship in 2-5 business days.
|Specific gravity (73°F)||D792||1.2|
|Light transmittance (transparency/clarity)||%||D1003||86|
|Heat deflection temperature @ 264 psi||°F||D648||270|
|Izod impact (notched)||ft-lbs/in of notch||D256||12.0 – 16.0|
|Maximum continuous service temperature in air||°F||240|
|Water absorption (immersion 24 hours)||%||D570||0.15|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||in/in/°Fx10-5||D696||3.8|
Why KUSLA Plastic Machine Grade Polycarbonate Sheet
- Superior Impact Resistance: Exceptional durability and protection against impacts or breakage.
- High Machinability: Easy machining and fabrication for precise designs.
- Wide Temperature Range: Performs well in high and low temperature environments.
- Versatile Applications: Suitable for various industries and applications.
- Superior Strength: Withstands heavy loads and mechanical stress.
- UV Stability: Resistant to yellowing or degradation from sunlight.
- Sustainable Choice: Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Chemical Resistance: Withstands contact with chemicals, oils, and solvents.
- Optically Clear: Excellent transparency and light transmission.
- Dimensional Stability: Minimal dimensional changes in varying conditions.
- Easy Maintenance: Simple cleaning procedures for optimal condition.
- Regulatory Compliance: Meets industry standards and regulations.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Long lifespan, durability, and low maintenance.
- Customization Options: Range of sizes and thicknesses available.
- Reliable Supplier: Ensuring quality and excellent customer service.
FAQs about Machine Grade Polycarbonate Sheet
Other Polycarbonate Material
Polycarbonate Film Polycarbonate film usually with a thickness ≤0.25mm. It is a non-toxic, highly transparent colorless plastic film with excellent mechanical properties. types of Polycarbonate Film General-purpose Polycarbonate film General-purpose film has high strength, high toughness and wear resistance characteristics, mainly used in the production of auto parts, electronic device shell, building materials, aerospace materials…
Clear Polycarbonate Rod The polycarbonate rod is a high-quality rod made primarily of polycarbonate using co-extrusion technology. Due to a layer of high-concentration UV absorber on its surface, it not only has UV-resistant characteristics but can also maintain long-term weather resistance without fading. Polycarbonate rods can be connected using special glue, effectively preventing leaks. Clear…
Polycarbonate Sheet Our clear polycarbonate sheets have good transparency plus shatter resistance and high strength. They are great alternative to glass and other clear plastics. We offer high-quality polycarbonate sheets with different thickneses, colors, and sizes. Types of Polycarbonate Sheet sellable Standard Polycarbonate Sheet Size: At Kusla, we offer Polycarbonate sheet as following sheet sizes…
clear Round & Square Polycarbonate Tube Polycarbonate tubes are clear extruded tubes delivering brilliant quality, superior performance, and durability. they refers to an elongated, hollow, and strong component engineered from polycarbonate thermoplastic material with space inside. It is widely used in different applications revolving around holding or transporting different substances, especially liquids and gases. Round Polycarbonate…