Laser Engraving Service
As a leading China Fabrication manufacturer, Kusla provides highly efficient Laser Engraving service of different Features. We have Laser Engraving plastics, Laser Engraving metals capabilities, as well as other fabrication capabilities. Contact Kusla to find out more today!
contact us expert
Laser Engraving Specifications & Capabilities
At Kusla, we have extensive experience laser engraving a wide array of materials and parts for all industries .We could do laser Engraving Acrylic , laser Engraving Polycarbonate, laser Engraving ABS , laser Engraving Aluminum, Laser Engraving steel, laser Engraving stainless steel.
|As you required||As you required|
Laser Engraving Advantages
- a wide range: carbon dioxide laser can be carved and cut on almost any non-metallic materials. And it's cheap!
- safe and reliable: non-contact processing, will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to the material. No "knife mark", do not harm the surface of the workpiece; Will not deform the material;
- precise and meticulous: machining accuracy can reach 0.02mm;
- saving environmental protection: light beam and spot diameter is small, generally less than 0.5mm; Cutting and processing save materials, safety and health;
- the effect is consistent: ensure the same batch of processing effect is completely consistent.
- high speed: can be immediately according to the computer output of high-speed engraving and cutting.
- low cost: not limited by the number of processing, for small batch processing services, laser processing is cheaper.
Laser Engraving Materials
Polypropylene Plastic Material
PET Plastic Material
Nylon Plastic Material
HDPE Plastic Material
ABS Plastic Material
Polycarbonate Plastic Material
PVC Plastic Material
Acrylic Plastic material
Kusla Laser Engraving Services
Kusla laser engraving service provide exacting solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s needs and specifications. The terminology Laser Engraving is often used interchangeably with Laser Etching, Deep Laser Engraving and Laser Ablation. Each of these types of engraving are removing or vaporizing the surface material. Laser Engraving shouldn’t be confused with laser marking, which is using a laser to alter the surface properties to change the color of the material.